Please allow me to explain.
Perhaps you are familliar with the concept of a chain letter, the MB3D Chain Challenge works in somewhat the same way.
A private note arrives in your inbox one fateful day, titled "Congratulations!"
You open it excitedly, and it reads...
Congratulations, YOU have been chosen to receive this MB3D Chain Challenge.
Should you choose to accept this challenge, you will be blessed with good fortune, great parameters, and self satisfaction.
What you must do to complete the challenge is this,
1. Tweak the parameters provided in this letter
2. Post the resulting image in the gallery here otc-culture.deviantart.com/gal…
3. Send a copy of this letter, containing your parameters, to someone of your choosing.
Should you choose to decline this opportunity, fear not, no bad luck shall befall you, only minimal private shame (optional)
simply respond to this letter in one of two ways.
1. Reply to the sender, stating simply, I regretfully decline (explanation optional)
2. Send a copy of this letter containing the original parameters to TWO people of your choosing (more fun)
Here are the Parameters you will need to complete this challenge
(Insert parameters here)
I wish you the best of luck, ENJOY
(for best results, challenge should be completed within five days of opening this letter)
I am excited to begin this game once again, and I hope you will be excited as well.
My hope is that others will take hold of the chain challenge, and bring it to different software, and indeed, different art forms.
If you are interested in participating, have any suggestions, or would like to start a chain of your own, pleas leave a comment down below.
and remember, one day, a letter may arrive for you...